Virtual Team Online is a company with qualified accountants and bookkeepers providing subcontracting services to firm of bookkeepers, accountants and advisers at a very reasonable rate.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website. Your access to and use of this site ("www.virtualtechhome.com") is subject to agreement of these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
CHANGES TO WEBSITE
We reserve the right to:
- Change these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your agreement of any changes.
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without prior notice and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
In using the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-business related use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the site owner.
This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-business related home use only. All intellectual property rights, copyright or trademarks used in the Website and its content including without limitation the design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website are owned by www.virtualtechhome.com
PRIVACY AND COOKIES
- Virtual Staff: Bookkeeping, Project Work & Customer Service
- Web Design & Builder: Web Designing, Web Development, Graphic Designing &
- Internet Marketing: SEO, PPC, E-Mail & Telemarketing
- Application: Mobile App Development, Android Application & Apple Application
- Consultation. General virtual/telephonic consultation
- Service Charges. Charged separately with each purchase
All of our Personal & Business Virtual team Online work as per customer’s instruction and
strictly follow the privacy rules. By hiring a virtual staff from Virtual team Online you do understand that we are not a credit broker and therefore, we will not provide finance directly to you, all of our services are for coaching and training purposes. Your assign Virtual team Online job is to suggest you best banking facilities as per market survey which should match your financial standing, we are not a bank, government or financial institution and we only offer professional services over the based of our knowledge and skills and we do not challenge any Government or Private institution policy in any case. Our professionals do not show up physically for services.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our employees and agents innocent from and against all liabilities, legal costs, losses and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against us arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of USA and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the US courts.
If you would like to make a formal complaint, please email us your concerns to email@example.com. Our aim is to provide you, at all times, with a first class standard of service. However there may be occasions when you feel that this objective has not been achieved. We take all complaints seriously and will deal with your complaint in the following manner;
- We will acknowledge your complaint promptly following receipt, enclosing a copy of these procedures.
- If you make an oral complaint, our written acknowledgement will set out our understanding of your complaint.
- If we have reasonable grounds to be satisfied that another firm may be solely or jointly responsible for the allegation(s) made, we will promptly forward the complaint or the relevant part of it to that firm. We will write to you to confirm our actions and provide contact details of the firm concerned.
- If your complaint cannot be resolved by the close of the next business day, following its receipt, we will ensure that you are regularly kept informed of our progress with regards to the investigation into your complaint.
- We will endeavour to send you our Final Decision Letter; addressing your concerns and providing you with our decision within 8 weeks or keep you informed of the progress of your complaint if not resolved before then.
- Where we are unable to provide you with our Final Decision Letter, we will send you confirmation of this in writing along with an explanation as to why we have been unable to complete our investigations within this time scale. We will confirm when you can next expect contact from us.
- Where we are still unable to complete our investigations within 8 weeks of your complaint, we will send confirmation of this in writing along with an explanation as to why we have been unable to complete our investigations within this time scale. We will confirm when you can next expect contact from us. At this stage, you will be entitled to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
- We will continue to investigate the complaint until we are in a position to send you our Final Decision Letter.
- If your complaint is upheld, we will provide you with fair compensation for any acts or omissions for which we are responsible.
- Once you have received our Final Decision Letter, if you are unhappy with our handling of your complaint; you can refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service at the address provided above. You must refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service
- within 6 months of the date of our Final Decision Letter. A copy of the Financial Ombudsman Service leaflet ‘your complaint and the ombudsman’ will be included with our Final Decision Letter.
- We shall deem the matter closed when; Our investigation has been completed and a Final Decision Letter has been sent to you, or; Where you have indicated, in writing, acceptance of any earlier response, where appropriate.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
http://www.virtualtechhome.com. is a site operated by Virtual Optimize Inc. USA
Virtual team Online Inc. operates www.virtualtechhome.com this page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the site. We use your personal information only for providing and improving the site. By using the site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection & Use: While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site. This log data may include information such as your computer’s internet protocol (IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of your site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. The security of your personal information is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.