Our vision for this business is to build a long term relationship where you get the maximum benefit from relocating part of your practice to us.
Telephone us for an initial discussion. Once we have an outline of your needs we will be happy to provide a detailed obligation free consultation.
Step 2: First detailed consultation
- We will cover following points:
- Existing systems
- Data management
- Our capabilities and your requirements
- Short and medium term staffing needs
- Existing process, cost structure and how we can improve both
Step 3: Decide which service and what level of staff you want to start with
- We suggest starting simple and basic, much as most do in building a team in the Canada or USA.
- A graduate starting as a junior bookkeeper/accountant, to work at the direction of your manager in the Canada or USA.
- Alternatively, we can provide a senior staff at our end who will monitor a junior staff.
- Or you can have our on call coaching as per your need.
- For firms with good existing IT networks, we can move swiftly to accommodate those systems, often in a matter of days. From experience, for best advantage, the things you particularly need will be–
- A recognized and compatible data storage system for paperless operations to cover the areas of work you need.
- Broadband, VPN and server capacity to support full electronic communication.
- With remote desktop and cloud solutions around working in different offices has been very seamless and efficient, accordingly, dealings between USA (on shore platform) and Canada (off shore platform) becomes seamless.
We will then sign the contract and start getting our staff work for you with due supervision
We are strongly committed to quality throughout what we do. Our managers will be in touch with you regularly to get updates and feedback on how things are progressing.